Our whole house backed up and we had so we called a local plumber who snaked the line.Two weeks later it backed up again.

We called another plumber who also snaked the line. Two weeks later it backed up again. The second plumber offered to come snake it again, which he did. He took more time and suspect a break in the line.

He took pictures of where he thought the break was and suggested calling a plumber with a camera to come look at it. It ran for about two weeks again and backed up 2 days before New Years Eve with a house full of guests. I called Benjamin Franklin Plumbing because they "guaranteed" a time and their work and had fully outfitted trucks. I was given a four hour window the next day between 10a-2p.

At 2:15p I had not heard from them so I called. They apologized and said someone had called in sick but that a technician had been assigned and would call soon. Two hours later I had not heard so I called again. They seem genuinely surprised and put me on hold as they tried to reach the technician.

They said he would call soon. Two more hours later I had not heard so I called again. They put me on hold again and a supervisor came on and said the technician was stuck on another job but would call soon. Two more hours later (now 8:15p) I had to call again.

Each time I spoke with the scheduling person, I had to run through the whole story and what I needed done, which included needing camera service. This time a new supervisor came on and said they just spoke to the technician and he would call me right back, which he did 15 min later. However, he said his equipment was across town and asked if he could come first thing in the morning, which was 10a. I said only if he could come earlier, so I reluctantly agreed to 8a.

A different person called at 8a and asked me to describe the issues, which I did for the fifth time. He thought there might be something wrong with the line and thought a camera might be needed but he did not have one. He offered to snake it for $200 plus a service charge of $79. I said that would be fine as I thought it would at least get us though the holiday and then he could come back and fix it right later.

We set a time and then I asked if I should talk to him or the people at the main number I spoke with the day before about the service time guarantee. Once I said this, he refused to come out and do anything for me at all. After a few minutes, he said he had a busy day, gave me the name of another plumbing company and hung up. I called the main number and told them about the situation and they were upset.

They said they would have a supervisor call me back and get me fixed ASAP. They never called back. I called Sun Plumbing and they came out same day, found a break in the line, patched to get thing flowing and then came back a few days later and fixed it right. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is a joke.

They do not have the tools to do the job and certainly they do not stand behind their word.Very, very disappointing!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. Briankshaw is overall dissatisfied with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. The most disappointing about benjamin franklin plumbing plumbing service at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing was poor scheduling and did not honor guarantee Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Benjamin Franklin Plumbing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?

Comments