I had call BF to have my hot water heater replaced as I have had them do work before in my house.They came the next day with a new heater and had to change the vent piping as the code in town changed so I agreed to have that done also.

They remove the old tank and install the new one and get everything hooked up and then present me with a bill of $2200! and $1889.00 is the price of a new Bradford White 50 natural gas water heater with a 6 year warrantee! The going price of this water heater I found on the internet is $600.00. They charged me 3 times as much for the same water heater!

We have a word for that called PRICE GOUGING big time.Not sure I will call them back again for anything else, what a shame as they do do a good job.

Review about: Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Plumbing Service.

Reason of review: They really overcharged for this water heater almost 1900.00 for a water heater, they are charging full list price that the manufacture charges and you know they didn't pay that price for it! They should do a refund on this product..

Had an Experience with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?

Comments

But if anything goes wrong or not, you just think something may be wrong, lets not forget the permit, do it yourself go get your gas license, learn to solder, and do the flue pipe,and buy the tools to do it, then do it yourself, then the price will be what you value it to be, does it work?Is the job nice looking?

Did it pass the gas inspection?

Did they take away the old one, hmmm how much does it cost to get rid of the old water heater?Ridiculous customer, learn to do it your self, don't forget your license, that 4 years for a journeyman, 6 for a master, then that back flow is also required to have either one of those, see how much it cost you after you go thru and get all that

to Gary1121 Plainview, New York, United States #909701

blah blah blah... still is no excuse for ripping people off

to Gary1121 Surprise, Arizona, United States #955599

Union theft, plain and simple...