Water heaters only cost like 250 at Lowes (or less).How is 1600 for a quick job justified?

Just glad we found another plumber before going into some credit card debit. Even with some electric install, we only paid $600. Labor should not be like 400% increases. Rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off.

Go for a local guy who just needs to make a living; not some company with a big name.Even some local friends can help you out in a water heater if you already have electric hook up for the old unit or a past unit.

Had an Experience with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?

Comments

Empire Today - Unprofessional Installation Empire Today "Customer Service has tried to resolve my problem since the installation date. My original concern was the white caulking and quarter round on brown floor. I thought that caulking would..." Read more Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Pentair Fleck 5800 Lxt Water Filtration System Review Benjamin Franklin Plumbing "Do NOT DO NOT DO business with Ben Franklin Plumbing 410 22nd Street E Bradenton, FL 34208. Eric VanTassel sold me a water softner/filtration Super 7 Penttair system for 5000.00..." Read more Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Incompleter service call for snaking out a clogged drain Benjamin Franklin Plumbing "Had a basement drain backup with "dirty" water. Called them as emergency after hours (a Thursday night). The plumber who responded was glad to hear there were outside clean-outs between..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more