Service Scheduling

These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over.By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill was over $5400.

This is just to replace 2 water heaters, which took less than three hours and they had easy access to the location. When I found out about this, they treated me like they did her a favor and could care less about customer service.

Other plumbing companies in the local area quoted me only $2400 to do the same thing.Protect your family and don't use these professional scam artists!!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Benjamin Franklin Plumbing to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was huge price, rude customer service and triple the price of competitors. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Benjamin Franklin Plumbing and benjamin franklin plumbing plumbing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?

Comments