These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over.By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill was over $5400.
This is just to replace 2 water heaters, which took less than three hours and they had easy access to the location. When I found out about this, they treated me like they did her a favor and could care less about customer service.
Other plumbing companies in the local area quoted me only $2400 to do the same thing.Protect your family and don't use these professional scam artists!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Huge price
- Rude customer service
- Triple the price of competitors
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hot Water Heater Replacement
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- ""South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … On February 2 of 2009, my mother, Carol J Schrader age..."
- "2 very bad experince with home shild First one is the home pipe blockage and they send the plumber without equipment snake or any thing he shows up in open..."
- "Customer Charged $986.00 for the following1. Fix the guts of one toilet2. Remove a pedestal sink and slide in a new vanity completed assembled. Roto Rooter only had..."
- "I have had California Closets (CC) in my last three homes and was in love with them. Previously, I had only had them in my master closet, but now with..."
- "After seeing a few bad reviews we decided to go ahead with GMP. We just had a good feeling about it. I am here to report that we had an..."
- "I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."