Plano, Texas

These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over.By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill was over $5400.

This is just to replace 2 water heaters, which took less than three hours and they had easy access to the location. When I found out about this, they treated me like they did her a favor and could care less about customer service.

Other plumbing companies in the local area quoted me only $2400 to do the same thing.Protect your family and don't use these professional scam artists!!

Review about: Hot Water Heater Replacement.

I didn't like: Huge price, Rude customer service, Triple the price of competitors.

Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $1500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?

Comments

cat
Flushing, New York, United States #1007409

They're extremely expensive!

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Review about Full House Plumbing Inspection from Denver, Colorado Benjamin Franklin Plumbing "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more