Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - WATCH OUT FOR ELDER ABUSE IN THE FORM OF OVER-PRICING
These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over.By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill was over $5400.
This is just to replace 2 water heaters, which took less than three hours and they had easy access to the location. When I found out about this, they treated me like they did her a favor and could care less about customer service.
Other plumbing companies in the local area quoted me only $2400 to do the same thing.Protect your family and don't use these professional scam artists!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Huge price
- Rude customer service
- Triple the price of competitors
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hot Water Heater Replacement
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Customer Charged $986.00 for the following1. Fix the guts of one toilet2. Remove a pedestal sink and slide in a new vanity completed assembled. Roto Rooter only had..."
- "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..."
- "I had been having sewer problems with my house for couple of years. Had to have the drains cleared about every 4 months. I already knew there was a breakage..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered to her office and they look terrible. Not even close to the picture and absolutely tacky. There are only a few..."
- "I was looking for a way to complete my doctors lab order without having to go into an actual facility and endure the pain of waiting in a crowded lobby..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."