Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Review about Full House Plumbing Inspection from Denver, Colorado
I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and attempted to reschedule after being 2 hours late???They sent a guy to my home who could not speak English and who had no clue what he was looking at.
He told me that my pipes are ruined by the severely hard water my home town is known for and that all the green Stains around my pipes was caused by my hard water eating through my pipes???? He then told me that I am only days away from a catastrophic collapse of my entire plumbing system and the only way to fix it is with a full house water filtration system and a full house water softener at a cost of 6000.00$!!!!! Well he then started looking at my water heater and I made the mistake of leaving him alone in my basement to answer my phone... I returned to my basement to find the tech packing up his tools..
He reported that the heater was working fine and he left... My water heater started leaking less than 12 hours after he left!!!!!!!! What I did not tell this *** was that my home is less than 7 years old and I built from the ground up and that we were on a private water supply in our private community??? He was a liar!!!!
I called them back and they sent the same *** back and he denied vandalizing my heater and then tried to sell me a new one at a outragouse price??? This was a scam and it was complete set up!!! I had the heater replaced and the plumber I trusted found a nail size hole in the bottom of my 6 year old heater and he agreed it was vandalism... I called this idiots boss Chris at 303 687 5309 and he said " we did you a favor by telling you about your hard water" when I informed this *** about our water supply and the suspected he became verbally abusive and threatening???
i was forced to call the police and file a report of vandilism against the Russian *** they sent to my house?????
I will never use this company again and the police have an open investigation into this plumbers actions!!!!NEVER let this company in your house!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Full House Plumbing Inspection
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Customer Charged $986.00 for the following1. Fix the guts of one toilet2. Remove a pedestal sink and slide in a new vanity completed assembled. Roto Rooter only had..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "I called for a service to clean out lines on a remodel project. I was informed it would cost $114 to have the lines cleaned, they also..."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."