I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and attempted to reschedule after being 2 hours late???They sent a guy to my home who could not speak English and who had no clue what he was looking at.
He told me that my pipes are ruined by the severely hard water my home town is known for and that all the green Stains around my pipes was caused by my hard water eating through my pipes???? He then told me that I am only days away from a catastrophic collapse of my entire plumbing system and the only way to fix it is with a full house water filtration system and a full house water softener at a cost of 6000.00$!!!!! Well he then started looking at my water heater and I made the mistake of leaving him alone in my basement to answer my phone... I returned to my basement to find the tech packing up his tools..
He reported that the heater was working fine and he left... My water heater started leaking less than 12 hours after he left!!!!!!!! What I did not tell this *** was that my home is less than 7 years old and I built from the ground up and that we were on a private water supply in our private community??? He was a liar!!!!
I called them back and they sent the same *** back and he denied vandalizing my heater and then tried to sell me a new one at a outragouse price??? This was a scam and it was complete set up!!! I had the heater replaced and the plumber I trusted found a nail size hole in the bottom of my 6 year old heater and he agreed it was vandalism... I called this idiots boss Chris at 303 687 5309 and he said " we did you a favor by telling you about your hard water" when I informed this *** about our water supply and the suspected he became verbally abusive and threatening???
i was forced to call the police and file a report of vandilism against the Russian *** they sent to my house?????
I will never use this company again and the police have an open investigation into this plumbers actions!!!!NEVER let this company in your house!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Full House Plumbing Inspection
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "We've had over 4-year experience with this company. Initially, our general contractor signed a contract with Air-Ease to design, set up, and install a geothermal HVAC system in our house...."
- "In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr. Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions. We Paid few thousands dollars in..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."