Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Review about Full House Plumbing Inspection from Denver, Colorado
I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and attempted to reschedule after being 2 hours late???They sent a guy to my home who could not speak English and who had no clue what he was looking at.
He told me that my pipes are ruined by the severely hard water my home town is known for and that all the green Stains around my pipes was caused by my hard water eating through my pipes???? He then told me that I am only days away from a catastrophic collapse of my entire plumbing system and the only way to fix it is with a full house water filtration system and a full house water softener at a cost of 6000.00$!!!!! Well he then started looking at my water heater and I made the mistake of leaving him alone in my basement to answer my phone... I returned to my basement to find the tech packing up his tools..
He reported that the heater was working fine and he left... My water heater started leaking less than 12 hours after he left!!!!!!!! What I did not tell this *** was that my home is less than 7 years old and I built from the ground up and that we were on a private water supply in our private community??? He was a liar!!!!
I called them back and they sent the same *** back and he denied vandalizing my heater and then tried to sell me a new one at a outragouse price??? This was a scam and it was complete set up!!! I had the heater replaced and the plumber I trusted found a nail size hole in the bottom of my 6 year old heater and he agreed it was vandalism... I called this idiots boss Chris at 303 687 5309 and he said " we did you a favor by telling you about your hard water" when I informed this *** about our water supply and the suspected he became verbally abusive and threatening???
i was forced to call the police and file a report of vandilism against the Russian *** they sent to my house?????
I will never use this company again and the police have an open investigation into this plumbers actions!!!!NEVER let this company in your house!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Full House Plumbing Inspection
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher. The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks Zack the plumber admitted..."
- "I had been having sewer problems with my house for couple of years. Had to have the drains cleared about every 4 months. I already knew there was a breakage..."
- "Do your research!!! OVER PRICE is putting it lightly. Charged me $700 for 20 minutes worth of service that should have cost NO MORE, if that of $200. Charged between..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."