100% full Not resolved

We hired BENJAMIN FRANKLIN because we used them before in Texas & trusted the name.Big mistake!

Here in Fort Myers & Cape Coral area you get conned out of cash money, robbed of about $50,000 worth of jewelry and have to hire another plumbing company to correct their mistakes. Perry Sisson, the owner & Carolyn, his girlfriend & manager, assume no responsibility for the plumbing employee, Salvatore Katz, they sent to our home. Since Perry admitted on camera that he does not do background checks & thought sending a known felon & drug addict, who had just been released from 3 years in prison, into our home alone. BENJAMIN Franklin assumes no responsibility on their franchisees.

Their guarantee is a fraud. We had to pay to get our jewelry from the Bayshore Gun & Gold Pawn Shop. Perry would not even reimburse us for that.

DONOT USE THIS COMPANY!We are having to turn everything over to out attorney.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. stacyhf67 stated that there is a room for improvement of prices plus theft and fraud. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i was robbed" of plumbing services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $51000. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plumbing services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.

Had an Experience with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?

Comments