Would not estimate over the phone and it is $89 for the service call. I had a $59 coupon so that would mean it takes $30 to get a quote.

WRONG. The $59 coupon only is valid if the work is done. Replace a kitchen faucet was quoted at $$583. that is LABOR only as i already had the faucet.

When I questioned the fee I was told it would take an hour or an hour and a half. I know plumbers are expensive but $583 for an hour or an hour and a half. and that is on top of the $89 fee to come give me that quote.

This is a major ripoff. Do Not use Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Do Not use Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Do Not use Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

Product or Service Mentioned: Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Faucet Replacement Estimate.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Roberto2017

I learned about these people today when I had the same experience that you did. For 15 minutes of work they charged $ 438.00, which means that their hourly service is of about $ 2,000.00.

The coupon is for work to be done. And you were told that buy yourself plumbing co and charge less good luck